McGill College provides online and inperson test preparation services for TEFaQ in Montreal. If you need to apply for the Quebec immigration program, our crash course or intensive course is your ideal choice to help you reach the B2 French level in the fastest time.
Why choose McGill College as your backing for exam preparation?
- Accelerated learning method: Even if you don’t know French, you can reach Level 1 (A1) within 40 hours, Level 2 (A2) within 60 hours, Level 3 (B1) within 80 hours, and reach Level through 120 hours of class 4 (B2)!
- Bilingual tutors: You will learn from tutors with many years of teaching experience. Rich experience can help you achieve excellent results in the TEFAQ exam.
- Latest examination update: You can get standard answers to recent and past TEFAQ test questions from various test centers around the world.
- High-quality materials: You do not need to purchase any additional learning materials; we provide a large number of high-quality pdf and audio files to help you prepare for the exam.
- Anytime, Anywhere: You can take classes anytime and anywhere through our exclusive online school; we are on call 24 hours a day to answer your questions!
Online classes through APA online school and private tutors
- Your learning will be provided online jointly by the school and the teacher. It is not a pre-recorded video course.
- You can interact with the teacher like face to face.
- To take this course, you need a computer, a good internet connection, microphone, speakers, webcam. The
- Courses are through APA Classroom (a video chat program similar to Google Classroom or Microsoft Team).
- You will be able to download the exclusive online lesson system from our website, simple and convenient!
- If you don’t know how to install the APA classroom, we can help you set it up.
Time of the class
- The duration of each lesson depends on your preference. It can be set to 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, 2.5 hours or 3 hours.
- You can also decide your preferred day and time of class and the number of classes per week. To
- Let us know your preferred schedule and we will arrange our qualified teacher just for you.
- We can arrange classes from Monday to Sunday, 7/24.
Advantages of online TEFAQ courses
- You can study in your home, stay comfortable and be safe.
- Save the inconvenience of traffic.
- You have the greatest opportunity to practice expressing French in class!
Our French Teacher
- Our French teachers are qualified French speakers who are proficient in French, English and Chinese.
- Our French teachers have extensive experience in teaching the French language, TEFAQ or TELF to adult students.
- Our French teachers are well-trained and can use deep learning methods to improve students' French level.
- We will send you study materials (pdf files) before class.
- You need to download or print the course schedule and materials.
- You can contact us by calling or e-mail to obtain tailor-made course arrangements and fee packages.